- Symptoms: headache, cough, sore throat
- Gender: Male
- Age: 30 - 39 yrs (Adult)
- Country: United States
These medical conditions are suggested as possible causes based on matching your symptoms with our database. This list is not in order of how clinically relevant these conditions are for you. Always consult your healthcare provider.
The Medicine.com symptom checker will show a list of possible conditions related to your symptoms. However, it is important to understand this not an actual diagnosis.
- Begin by entering symptoms that best describe your current condition.
- Symptoms can be entered in your own words or chosen from the list of matching suggestions; select the most appropriate.
- If no suggestions appear, double-check your spelling or use different words to describe your symptoms.
- Use medical language as much as possible when entering symptoms. For example, "abdominal pain" is better than "belly hurts".
- Start with entering the area of the body affected, then the symptom. For example "abdominal pain" instead of "pain in abdomen".
- Use text, not numbers. For example, enter "high blood pressure" instead of "BP 150/90".
- Enter only abnormal test results, for example "low iron". Do not enter tests that you have been told are normal.
- If you have recently travelled abroad, you may be affected by a disease more common in that region. In this case, select the country where you were travelling.
|Urgent||Conditions marked with the "urgent" tag are considered to be serious and acute; they need to be treated quickly in an Emergency Department.|
|Common||Conditions marked with the "common" tag are considered to be commonplace (in your country); they affect more than 50 people per 100,000. Conversely, rare conditions are those affecting fewer than 50 per 100,000 people.|