Asthma - the different types explained
There are a number of different types of asthma and it's possible to have more than one type at the same time. Learn more about the different types of asthma.
Asthma inhalers: The 3 device types explained
Three different inhaler devices are used to prevent and treat asthma symptoms including metered-dose, dry powder and soft mist inhalers.
What to do in an asthma attack emergency
Here's how to identify a severe asthma attack emergency and what to do if you or someone you're with is having one.
What to know about nebulizers
A nebulizer is a machine that is used to deliver medication to the lungs. Learn more about the different types, why they are used and more.
- Aerospan flunisolide
- Alvesco ciclesonide
- Breo Ellipta fluticasone furoate and vilanterol
- Cinqair reslizumab
- Difil-G-Forte dyphylline/guaifenesin
- Dulera mometasone furoate and formoterol fumarate dihydrate
- Fasenra benralizumab
- Medrol methylprednisolone
- Nucala mepolizumab
- Rayos prednisone
- Singulair montelukast sodium
- Trelegy Ellipta fluticasone furoate, umeclidinium, and vilanterol
- Xopenex levalbuterol hydrochloride
- Xopenex HFA levalbuterol tartrate