COPD stages, grade and life expectancy
GOLDs assessment systems are used to help determine the stage and grade of your COPD, select the best treatments and monitor your condition.
Living with COPD: 6 Tips to improve your quality of life
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Here are some steps you can take to improve it.
COPD flare-ups – what you need to know
It's important to know what might trigger your COPD to become worse and what the signs of a flare-up are so that you can take steps to treat it quickly.
What to know about nebulizers
A nebulizer is a machine that is used to deliver medication to the lungs. Learn more about the different types, why they are used and more.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) information
- Anoro Ellipta umeclidinium bromide and vilanterol trifenatate
- Bevespi Aerosphere glycopyrrolate and formoterol fumarate
- Breo Ellipta fluticasone furoate and vilanterol
- Breztri Aerosphere budesonide, glycopyrrolate, and formoterol fumarate
- Daliresp roflumilast
- Incruse Ellipta umeclidinium
- Rayos prednisone
- Stiolto Respimat olodaterol hydrochloride and tiotropium bromide
- Striverdi Respimat olodaterol
- Symbicort budesonide and formoterol fumarate dihydrate
- Trelegy Ellipta fluticasone furoate, umeclidinium, and vilanterol
- Tudorza Pressair aclidinium
- Xopenex levalbuterol hydrochloride
- Xopenex HFA levalbuterol tartrate
- Yupelri revefenacin