Multiple Sclerosis Guide
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a condition that affects the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. It is a long-term, life-long disease that typically gets worse with time.
Multiple Sclerosis: What Causes It?
A combination of factors may play a role in the development of multiple sclerosis
Multiple Sclerosis: Early Warning Signs
Keeping an eye out for the early warning signs can help you get an early diagnosis
How do you test for multiple sclerosis?
No single test can diagnose multiple sclerosis (MS), so your doctor will interpret several test results together.
Multiple Sclerosis: Myths and Facts
Knowing what is fact and what is fiction is important when you are talking about a disease of the central nervous system that affects nearly 1 million Americans
Multiple Sclerosis information
- Ampyra dalfampridine
- Aubagio teriflunomide
- Avonex interferon beta-1a
- Bafiertam monomethyl fumarate
- Betaseron interferon beta-1b
- Copaxone glatiramer acetate
- Extavia interferon beta-1b
- Gilenya fingolimod
- H.P. Acthar Gel repository corticotropin
- Lemtrada alemtuzumab
- Mavenclad cladribine
- Mayzent siponimod fumaric acid
- Medrol methylprednisolone
- Millipred prednisolone
- Ocrevus ocrelizumab
- Plegridy peginterferon beta-1a
- Rebif interferon beta-1a
- Tecfidera dimethyl fumarate
- Tsyabri natalizumab
- Vumerity diroximel fumarate
- Zeposia ozanimod hydrochloride
- Fingolimod fingolimod systemic